Re: Moving toward a more professional booth presence - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject Re: Moving toward a more professional booth presence
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 14:03:57 -0700 Josh Berkus wrote:

> > > Availability of commercial support is a really valuable thing to show
> > > to potential serious users.
>
> Yes, but in the "contributors only" department we have:
> Red Hat, EDB, Greenplum, Fujitsu, Sun, SRA, NTT, Unisys, CommandPrompt, PG
> Inc., Credative, Cybertec.AT, OTG, OpenMFG, OmniTI, Afilias, JPA's
> company, and others I'm not thinking of right now.  Plus independant
> consultants.  Seems like plenty to me.
>
> Now, someone just needs to call all of these people and get materials from
> them.

Should be done by someone from the particular country.
I see some names in your list who will be at Pgday.it (Cybertec.AT, Sun
(yeah, you), Credative maybe), so this could be a good starting point.
What about the consultants? I don't think, anybody here has a list with
half of this people, or?

Kind regards

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum