Re: BUG #3321: No start service - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: BUG #3321: No start service
Date
List pgsql-bugs
AFAIK 7.4 only runs under Cygwin on XP.  You should upgrade to a more
recent version, which is actually a native port.

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 07:33:53PM +0000, Alceu Paz wrote:

> Bug reference:      3321
> Logged by:          Alceu Paz
> Email address:      alceupaz@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 7.4
> Operating system:   Windows XP
> Details:
>
> When the service of postgres initiates windows Xp this marked to initiate
> automatic and it does not initiate. Only manually, that I make?
> In some windows xp functions correctly in others not and the version of xp
> is the same one.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
"The year's penultimate month" is not in truth a good way of saying
November.
        --H.W. Fowler