Re: drupal.org MySQL database issues - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jim C. Nasby
Subject Re: drupal.org MySQL database issues
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Another serious issue (at least in the US) is the relative lack of
PostgreSQL folks for permanent hire (ie: not contract). Is the situation
different in Italy?

--
Jim Nasby                                      decibel@decibel.org