Re: [HACKERS] Feature freeze progress report - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Feature freeze progress report
Date
List pgsql-www
I think this is the apprach joshua tried the first time and it backfired... I
think we need a more personal approach.  I'm willing to put time into this if
people want a new point man (I don't think Joshua will mind, lmk if you do)
but it will have to wait untill after pgcon.

--
Robert Treat