Re: Pg schema diff tools Was: [ANNOUNCE] == PostgreSQL Weekly News - April 08 2007 == - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Pg schema diff tools Was: [ANNOUNCE] == PostgreSQL Weekly News - April 08 2007 ==
Date
List pgsql-general
On Monday 09 April 2007 05:35, Markus Schiltknecht wrote:
> Hi,
>
> David Fetter wrote in the weekly news:
> > Another PostgreSQL Diff Tool 1.0.0_beta20 released.
> > http://pgfoundry.org/projects/apgdiff/
>
> Why is it 'another' one? What others exist? (Specifically, are there
> ones, which don't depend on java?)

Theres this one which uses tcl:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pgdiff

And this one which is written in perl:
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgdiff/projdisplay.php

And this one which is commercial but actually works :-P
http://sqlmanager.net/en/products/postgresql/dbcomparer

And I think there are some others floating around...

--
Robert Treat