Re: proposed OSCON talk accepted - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: proposed OSCON talk accepted
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
All,

> FYI: My proposed talk on how to create an Ubuntu based live CD (pg_live)
> has been accepted at OSCON! This is a great opportunity to talk about
> postgres to those people who may not be following the database track at
> OSCON.

As well we have:
Robert Treat doing "Pro PostgreSQL" tutorial
Me doing "Performance Whack-a-Mole"
David Wheeler doing "PostgreSQL GEMs" to talk about PL/Ruby
Someone I don't know personally doing a talk on migrating from MySQL to
PostgreSQL.

And, of course, I'm doing "State of Lightning Talks" like last year.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun