Re: Joining the OSA - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Joining the OSA
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
That's a heck of a lot of publicity we'd give them including adding a logo to our otherwise logo-free homepage. What
exactlydo we gain from this?

Also, given all the various printed materials produced by different regional branches of the project, who will ensure
everythinggets the logos etc?

Regards, Dave