Copyrights on files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Copyrights on files
Date
Re: Copyrights on files  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Re: Copyrights on files  (Florian Weimer <fweimer@bfk.de>)
Re: Copyrights on files  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Someone has pointed out to me that we have non-PostgreSQL/Berkeley
copyrights on a number of files:src/port/rint.c* Copyright (c) 1999, repas AEG Automation
GmbHsrc/backend/port/dynloader/aix.c*This is an unpublished work copyright (c) 1992 HELIOS Software GmbH* 30159
Hannover,Germanysrc/backend/port/dynloader/ultrix4.h*  Copyright (c) 1993 Andrew K. Yu, University of California at
Berkeley* All rights reserved.... BSD copyright text followssrc/backend/utils/mb/Unicode/UCS_to_GB18030.pl# Copyright
2002by Bill Huang

I have emailed Andrew Yu to see if we can remove his line, but I
question whether the other people can be reached.

How should we handle this?

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com