Re: unsubscribe - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: unsubscribe
Date
List pgsql-sql
Stefan Ionita wrote:
> unsubscribe

Marc, I would think that these list don't have the "administrativia"
flag set in the configuration.  This is in the "moderation" class.  The
help for this option is:
 If the administrivia setting is set to "yes", posted messages which match the patterns in the admin_body and
admin_headerssettings will be sent to the moderators for review. These two settings are used to keep commands, such as
"remove"or "unsubscribe", from being posted to a mailing list.

 If the administrivia setting is set to "no", the admin_body and admin_headers settings will have no effect.

The pgsql-es-ayuda list had it set to "no" (I just changed it), and it said This value was determined by the DEFAULT
settings.

So maybe the other lists are missing this setting.  I remember Bruce
complaining about this not long ago (and threatening with Mailman!?)