Re: Please Help ! Error with Access 2003 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Please Help ! Error with Access 2003
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 02:31:12AM -0800, hengky liwandouw wrote:
> Dear all,
>
>   I have another problem with Access 2003 as front end with Postgre 8.1, ODBC version 8.02.02 Unicode.
>
>   I just upgrade the Point of Sales Program to Access 2003 MDE, all station running XP Home wth Access 2003 on P4
3.0,512MB Memory, 40GB HDD. Server run Windows Server 2003 on P4 3.0, 1GB Memory, 72GB UWSCSI HDD.

>   Sometimes In POS Application, while user input sales transaction, this error message window appear :
>
>   "The information you were working might be lost. microsoft office Access can by you compact and repair."
>
>   with option to send or don't send this error report to Microsoft.
>
>   What caused this error ? Please help !!! :(

This isa problem in MS Access, and has nothing to do with PostgreSQL.
You will have to post your question in a MS Access forum.

(BTW, it's PostgreSQL or Postgres, not Postgre)

//Magnus