Re: update to main page for feature freeze - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: update to main page for feature freeze
Date
Re: update to main page for feature freeze  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
List pgsql-www
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Josh Berkus wrote:
> >> All,

> >> "Current Development Status: Orange"
> >>
> >> Oh, wait, that's the wrong sort of alert.  ;-)
> >>
> >> Seriously, what I would suggest is that we put timeline information
> >> on /developer/roadmap, which is the correct place for it:
> >>
> >> March 31, 2007        Feature Freeze
> >> May-June 2007        Beta begins
> >> August-October 2007    8.3 Released
> >> March 31, 2008  Feature freeze for 8.4 (tentative)
> >
> > It would be good if you matched the information in the developer's FAQ:
>
> I didn't even know it was there. I will be happy to adjust.

Well, the fact you didn't know it was there indicates there is a
problem.  Hopefully having it on the web site will fix that.

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com