Re: update to main page for feature freeze - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: update to main page for feature freeze
Date
Re: update to main page for feature freeze  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
List pgsql-www
All,

> This is all about letting the community know what is going on with us.
> Especially the community that isn't here everyday in the lists. The only
> reason I even included the links was because I know people who aren't on
> the lists but would love to know what is going on with PostgreSQL.

"Current Development Status: Orange"

Oh, wait, that's the wrong sort of alert.  ;-)

Seriously, what I would suggest is that we put timeline information
on /developer/roadmap, which is the correct place for it:

March 31, 2007        Feature Freeze
May-June 2007        Beta begins
August-October 2007    8.3 Released
March 31, 2008  Feature freeze for 8.4 (tentative)

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun