Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add documentation for Windows on how to set an environment - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add documentation for Windows on how to set an environment
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Tom Lane wrote:
> >> Another argument against it is that the libpq documentation is an
> >> entirely random place to discuss it, as libpq is hardly the only part of
> >> Postgres that responds to environment variables.
> >>
> >> I liked the idea of mentioning it in the Windows FAQ, instead.
> >
> > OK, sure.  Magnus.
> >

> I assume you mean "add it to the win32 FAQ", so I did. Will be on next
> site build.

Yep, perfect, thanks.

--  Bruce Momjian   bruce@momjian.us Homepage        http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB    http://www.enterprisedb.com + If
yourlife is a hard drive, Christ can be your backup. +