Re: Request from training vendor re: home page - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Request from training vendor re: home page
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 09:24:21PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> Well, they're ordered by date. So if two vendors have a similar number
> of offerings, they should show up the same amount of time. As for
> duplicates, the person approving the event is *supposed* to look for
> that. Now, I realise we're all probably guilty of not always doing that,
> but...

Rather than ordering strictly by date, what about ordering by
rand(two week period) or something?

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
The fact that technology doesn't work is no bar to success in the marketplace.    --Philip Greenspun