Re: New liveCD? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Bernier
Subject Re: New liveCD?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Friday 05 January 2007 17:32, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Robert,
>
> BTW, given that you're going to PHPCon, you might consider adding some PHP
> stuff ...

As far as I know plphp is not working with 8.2

Suggestions?

On the other hand; I'm in the middle of wrapping up my latest contract with the Canadian Federal Government's ITERation
projectat the Treasury Board Secretariat which involves working with a plr enabled postgres engine. I could include a
'simple'demo on the pg_live webserver with php scripts along with a portion of the documentation that I'm writing up to
mypolitical master(s). It's not everyday you get the Canadian Governments CIO's personal seal of approval on a project
:-)