Re: Starting Postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Uwe C. Schroeder
Subject Re: Starting Postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
I think you're better off to use the official documentation.
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/

(chose the docs for the version you're running on the right side of that
page).

The docs you're currently referencing are for 7.0 - which is stone-age
postgresql.

On Wednesday 20 December 2006 11:57, Bob Pawley wrote:
> Here's the url http://fusion.gat.com/~osborne/dbdoc/postgres/postmaster.htm
>
> Bob

    UC

--
Open Source Solutions 4U, LLC    1618 Kelly St
Phone:  +1 707 568 3056        Santa Rosa, CA 95401