Re: DBI module for postgres 1.4.3 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: DBI module for postgres 1.4.3
Date
Re: DBI module for postgres 1.4.3  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 02:49:59PM -0500, Jasbinder Singh Bali wrote:
> Hi
> I'm using postgresql version 1.4.3.

No such version exists. What exactly do you mean?

> Trying to connect to it throught perl code.
> Just wondering if DBI would be the best tool to use to accomplish this task.
> Which version of DBI should I be using.

Whichever version is installed by your system should be fine. Clients
are compatable across many versions.

Have a nice day,
> From each according to his ability. To each according to his ability to litigate.

Attachment