Re: Suggestion: new frontpage layout - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Suggestion: new frontpage layout
Date
Re: Suggestion: new frontpage layout  ("Magnus Hagander" <mha@sollentuna.net>)
Re: Suggestion: new frontpage layout  (Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@CommandPrompt.com>)
List pgsql-www
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Based on suggestions from Simon (mainly) and a few others, I've put
> up a suggestion for a new layout on the frontpage that shows some
> more stuff than before. It's up on http://magnus-master.pgadmin.org/.
>
> Note: The planetpostgresql header currently reads "support us"
> pending new image-files from Tom ;-)

I'm not happy about posting planetpostgresql on the front page.  That
gives random individuals unchecked (until after the fact) access to
post on the front page.  Seeing that Devrim has in fact in the past
resisted making planetpostgresql.org into planet.postgresql.org to keep
the efforts unrelated, that seems contradictory.  What is the rationale
for making this change?

--
Peter Eisentraut