Re: Collateral for LISA 06 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Collateral for LISA 06
Date
Re: Collateral for LISA 06
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh,

> You do know we can print from A4? What is the concern about A4 (it is
> the international standard...). Yes I am fully aware that the US uses
> letter and that it is preferred, but what is the actual problem with A4?

It doesn't resize cleanly to 8.5x11", and if we want to print on A4 in the US
we pay extra.

Actually, the prohibitive issue with not having the source files is the
inability to do a color separation for professional printing.   Maybe there's
a way to do a color separation from a PDF, but I don't know it.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun