Re: Collateral for LISA 06 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Collateral for LISA 06
Date
Re: Collateral for LISA 06
List pgsql-advocacy
Robert,

> I've been offline for the past week so I haven't been reading any email
> whatsover.

That wasn't aimed particularly at you.

> > > 3) Would it be possible to get an ISO for a livecd of the 8.2 Beta?
> > > I'd like to burn a handful of them to hand out to selected people, such
> > > as the press. We'll give away the rest of the 8.1 CDs, too.
>
> Deadlines please, then I can tell you what I can do.

Well, LISA is December 5.   I'd need to burn the CDs on my home computer
before then, so I guess I'd need an ISO no later than the end of this month.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun