Re: [GENERAL] Call for Donations - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Call for Donations
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 01:37:34PM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> You can if you are a company, but not an individual (I think). I am not
> exactly sure how Canada does it but in the US CMD can write off
> donations to SPI regardless of the 501c3 status.

Well, a company here could write it off as some sort of business
expense (for, e.g. community advertising or something).  But IANAA
("accountant").

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
The plural of anecdote is not data.
        --Roger Brinner