Re: [GENERAL] Call for Donations - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Call for Donations
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 03:57:38PM -0400, Robert Treat wrote:

> So you're saying you would like to see less participation internationally
> within the SPI group ??

I haven't the faintest idea how you could interpret anything I said
as suggesting that.  But no, what I was saying is that claims for
some sort of more-international character for SPI are both irrelevant
and false.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
This work was visionary and imaginative, and goes to show that visionary
and imaginative work need not end up well.
        --Dennis Ritchie