Re: scripts/common.c minor memory leak - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: scripts/common.c minor memory leak
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 05:27:31PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> It is surely not the only memory leak.  We know there are some and in
> most cases (like this) they aren't worth the trouble to clean up. If it
> were used in psql or the backend I'd be worried, but it isn't, so I'm not.

Ofcourse not. You don't see any messages about the other >100 leaks
found because I figure they're not worth the effort. This function is
used widely enough and a simple enough fix that I figured I might be
worth fixing.

Have a nice day,