Re: On future conferences - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: On future conferences
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 09:34:56PM +0900, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If you guys don't mind to have the conference in Japan next year, I
> would like to start discussions with JPUG/community/business people if
> we could do anything for this.
>
> What do you think?

It appears that there is also interest on the part of some to try to
do a conference in Canada again next year.  But I don't see any
reason not to have one in Japan!

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
In the future this spectacle of the middle classes shocking the avant-
garde will probably become the textbook definition of Postmodernism.
                --Brad Holland