BUG #2634: path requires double \\ for WAL archiving - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Hans Postma
Subject BUG #2634: path requires double \\ for WAL archiving
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2634
Logged by:          Hans Postma
Email address:      hans@aeteurope.nl
PostgreSQL version: 8.1
Operating system:   Windows XP VM virtual server
Details:

Hi there
Trying to use WAL-archiving, I discovered that to decribe the path where I
want the copies of the WAL-file to go, I need to enter the following in the
PostgreSQL.conf file:

archive_command = 'copy "%p" C:\\<folder>\\" %f" '

I am using a Windows 2000 (version 5 SP4) virtual server (VM 5.0.0 build
13124) running on Windows XP.

yours, Hans Postma