Re: Recommendation of a slogan for

From: Bruce Momjian
Subject: Re: Recommendation of a slogan for
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

Recommendation of a slogan for PostgreSQL 8.2  ("Harald Armin Massa", )
 Re: Recommendation of a slogan for PostgreSQL 8.2  (Jeff Davis, )
 Re: Recommendation of a slogan for PostgreSQL 8.2  (Peter Eisentraut, )
  Re: Recommendation of a slogan for  (Bruce Momjian, )
   Re: Recommendation of a slogan for  (Josh Berkus, )
    Re: Recommendation of a slogan for  (Bruce Momjian, )
   Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres 8.2)  ("Greg Sabino Mullane", )
    Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres 8.2)  (Alvaro Herrera, )
     Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres  (Bruce Momjian, )
      Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres  (Alvaro Herrera, )
       Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres  (Bruce Momjian, )
        Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres  (Alvaro Herrera, )
         Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres  (Bruce Momjian, )
         Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres  (Jim Nasby, )

Josh Berkus wrote:
> Bruce,
>
> > I think we are going to say something like "This release touches almost
> > every command and database facility, adding often-requested additions
> > the user community has requested."
>
> Terrific, quote added to the draft.   ;-)

Sorry, "requested" and "adding/additions" was used too much.

This release touches almost every command and database facility, adding
often-requested features the user community has been waiting for."

--
  Bruce Momjian