Re: CMD + PostgreSQL Kudos

From: Alvaro Herrera
Subject: Re: CMD + PostgreSQL Kudos
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

CMD + PostgreSQL Kudos  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
 Re: CMD + PostgreSQL Kudos  (Jeff Davis, )
  Re: CMD + PostgreSQL Kudos  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: CMD + PostgreSQL Kudos  (Robert Treat, )
   Re: CMD + PostgreSQL Kudos  (Alvaro Herrera, )
 Re: CMD + PostgreSQL Kudos  (Christopher Browne, )
  Re: CMD + PostgreSQL Kudos  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: CMD + PostgreSQL Kudos  (Josh Berkus, )

Josh Berkus wrote:

> > > I seem to recall them having migrated from PostgreSQL to DB2; is it
> > > publicly commentable the degree to which they have moved back?
>
> I believe that the planned migration to DB2 never actually happened; they
> have been running on PostgreSQL, always.   You can ask Adi to confirm if
> that's true.

No, Adi told me a couple of years ago that they did migrate to DB2.