Re: Majordomo drops multi-line Subject: - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Majordomo drops multi-line Subject:
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 8 Sep 2006, Michelle Konzack wrote:

>> From what I can tell Majordomo isn't even supported any longer.
>> Secondly we get some better management (not great but better) interfaces
>> with mailman.

And I missed this one from Joshua ... but, we aren't running Majordomo
from GreatCircle, we are running Majordomo2 (http://www.mj2.org) which is
very much being actively support ...

>> Mailman is a supported, large, active, FOSS community project that is
>> battle tested in the current field much more so then Majordomo. Holding
>> on with a dying breaths to old software is silly.
>
> When do you want to migrate?
>
> I have this question, because mailman can set to "nomail" if someone
> is subscribe (I am subscribed with two E-Mails an get ALL messages
> twice) but I need it to write from different locations or preventing
> to get messages bounced, because a worm hit my linux4michelle Mailbox
> (currently I get over 14.000 Spams and Viruses per day) which has
> only 500 MBytes...

Majordomo2 support a nomail option as well ...

----