Re: Postgres tracking - the pgtrack project - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Postgres tracking - the pgtrack project
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
> There are a number of reasons for this, not least of which is the
> enormous and ever-changing requirements such a system would have to
> have.

> The buildfarm is an excellent example of this.

The build farm is not an example of this.  There isn't any build-farm
software out there.  There is, however, plenty of issue tracking
software out there.

Just pointing that out.  Have at it.  I for one would rather set up
existing issue trackers and work with them.  If I could just find
hardware to host it.  Not that I've looked, though.

--
Peter Eisentraut