Re: postgres array quoting - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: postgres array quoting
Date
List pgsql-general
marc@softwarehackery.com wrote:
> Hello -
>
> I am attempting to find a way to make use of arrays of text, as
> demonstraited by the following:

Interesting problem.  Apparently plperl is not cool about parsing arrays
in the arguments to Perl arrays -- at least I couldn't make it work, and
I don't find any mention in my (admittedly a bit outdated) local copy of
the docs.

I remember we did parse arrays in PL/php to native PHP arrays with which
you could do this, but that code was more than a bit buggy, so I'm wary
of recommending it.