Re: Intermittent "make check" failures on hyena - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Intermittent "make check" failures on hyena
Date
Re: Intermittent "make check" failures on hyena
List pgsql-hackers
Zdenek,

> However what happened? I think that following scenarios occurred.
> Postmaster listen only in one process and there are many clients run
> really parallel. T2000 server has 32 threads ( 8 core and each has 4
> threads). These clients generate more TCP/IP request at one time, than
> postmaster is able accepted.

I don't quite follow this ... are you saying that the regression test
generate more than 128 connections?    And that Solaris ships by default
only allowing 128 connections?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus