Re: 8.2 features status -- Please Take the PR discussion to Advocacy List! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: 8.2 features status -- Please Take the PR discussion to Advocacy List!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Guys,

> I still don't like it. Usability is an opinion based thing. Personally I
> find MySQL confusing and illogical. However I know many people love it
> for that very same reason.

As the person who's leading the draft of the press release, let me say that
any "theme" discussions which happen on -hackers from here on out I'm
going to ignore.   PR discussions belong on -advocacy, not this list.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun