Re: Time to scale up? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Time to scale up?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> Thomas Hallgren wrote:
>> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>>>
>>> Which version of Replication do we throw in here?
>>>
>> IMHO, the current players should be encouraged create a joint portfolio
>> that makes sense.
>
> All due respect   but that is a pipe dream.

Agreed ... as has been stated many many times already concerning
replication ... the reason why we *don't* have an built in replication
system is that none of us truly believes that there is such thing as a
"one size fits all" replication solution ...

----