contrib/hstore - missing, deleted or not material for contrib ? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nicolai Petri
Subject contrib/hstore - missing, deleted or not material for contrib ?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
If looking at http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/oddmuse/index.cgi?Hstore the
following is displayed :

License

Stable version, included into PostgreSQL distribution, released under BSD
license. Development version, available from this site, released under the
GNU General Public License, version 2 (June 1991).

But I never found it in my contrib dir - is it just me that overlooked it and
have it been removed or has it never been included ? I would really like it
to be included for ease of installation on linux systems - if pgxs will fix
this so it can be compiled as a "standalone" extension then it is a solution
I can live with.

Best regards,
Nicolai Petri