Re: gBorg misbehaviour - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: gBorg misbehaviour
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I mentioned this on -general, I believe, but gborg is on one of our last
FreeBSD 4.x servers right now ... I have to scheduale moving it to the
FreeBSD 6.x machines ... neptune had some problems early this morning, and
the 4.x fsck took 9 @@#$@$@# hours to run ;(

----