Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 14 Jul 2006, Thomas Hallgren wrote:

> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>> But Thomas, that means finding someone willing to do the work to build the
>> port ... :)
>>
> PL/java should be very easy to port. In fact, I'm not sure any specific
> porting is needed. There might be some minor makefile quirk (that is what has
> bitten me on other platforms). I don't have access to a FreeBSD machine so I
> can't try it.

Sorry, didn't mean to confuse here ... not "port it to FreeBSD", but
"build a FreeBSD port" for the ports system ...

Here is the docuementatin for it:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/index.html

As well as OpenBSD:

http://www.openbsd.org/porting.html

And, for NetBSD, all I'm finding is the following, but D'Arcy would be
able to point further ...

http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/software/packages.html

----