Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Fetter
Subject Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 12, 2006 at 07:29:52AM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Wednesday 12 July 2006 04:15, Dave Cramer wrote:
> > Absolutely PL/J should be considered in the same light as PL/Java.
> >
> > Consider this a request for PL/J to be included in the core.
>
> Frankly I don't care which one is used, as long as the one (and ONLY one) that
> is included is the most mature and stable.

Are they mutually exclusive?  I can imagine, at least for development
purposes, that someone might want to install both.

Cheers,

> Sincerely,
>
> Joshua D. Drake
>

> > Dave
> >
> > On 11-Jul-06, at 12:50 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > > David,

> > > None, if the PL/J team doesn't speak up.  So far I have yet to see
> > > a request for PL/J or even a release notice.
> > >
> > > --Josh

> > > TIP 5: don't forget to increase your free space map settings

> --
>    === The PostgreSQL Company: Command Prompt, Inc. ===
> Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240
>    Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997
>              http://www.commandprompt.com/

phone: +1 415 235 3778        AIM: dfetter666                             Skype: davidfetter

Remember to vote!