Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday 12 July 2006 04:15, Dave Cramer wrote:
> Absolutely PL/J should be considered in the same light as PL/Java.
>
> Consider this a request for PL/J to be included in the core.

Frankly I don't care which one is used, as long as the one (and ONLY one) that
is included is the most mature and stable.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> Dave
>
> On 11-Jul-06, at 12:50 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > David,
> >
> >> It's good to integrate things with the core as needed.  What plans do
> >> we have to integrate PL/J?
> >
> > None, if the PL/J team doesn't speak up.  So far I have yet to see
> > a request for PL/J or even a release notice.
> >
> > --Josh

> > TIP 5: don't forget to increase your free space map settings

> TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend

--   === The PostgreSQL Company: Command Prompt, Inc. ===
Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240  Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997            http://www.commandprompt.com/