Re: postgresql live-cd - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Bernier
Subject Re: postgresql live-cd
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Bonjour Guillaume,

Do you have a copy of the CD with the documentation?

I would say the first step is to acquire the the french language version of the postgresql pages and install them onto
theCD. The next step is to configure the bookmarks on the browser for a franco version.

We then have to configure the boot up sequence to automatically choose the correct set of documents when the live CD
bootsup i.e. synchronize the locale with the language options currently available with the CDs at boot up time.