Re: pgsql-patches considered harmful - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: pgsql-patches considered harmful
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sunday 09 July 2006 20:00, Greg Stark wrote:
> Pursuant to a conversation this evening I would like to a suggestion:
>
>  BIRT pgsql-patches should be abolished in favour of something else that
>  accomplishes the bandwidth-reduction aspect without the downsides.

Alternatively, people could just use patches for patch submission and keep all
discussion on hackers.

Joshua D. Drake

--   === The PostgreSQL Company: Command Prompt, Inc. ===
Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240  Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997            http://www.commandprompt.com/