Re: Fwd: Start up question about triggers - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Richard Broersma Jr
Subject Re: Fwd: Start up question about triggers
Date
List pgsql-sql
> > Actually man I do need to be able to write to both databases, and keep them
> > synchronized, and all this because of the recurring xenofobia for technology
>
> Then sorry, but this can't be done out of the box by anything.  You
> have all manner of race conditions here.

Doesn't PGcluster allow for multiple master databases that are kept synchronized?
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgcluster/

I thought that Mammoth replicator might support synchronous masters but it appears to be an
Asynchronous system like Slony.
http://www.commandprompt.com/products/mammothreplicator

Regards,

Richard Broersma Jr.