Re: Initdb segfaults during "initializing pg_authid" - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Wade Klaver
Subject Re: Initdb segfaults during "initializing pg_authid"
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Looks like the distclean may have done it.  I thought I had already, but who
knows.
Thanks.-Wade

--
Wade Klaver
Wavefire Technologies Corporation

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  .
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  .X  - NO Word docs in e-mail .