Re: Sun Donated a Sun Fire T2000 to the PostgreSQL community - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Sun Donated a Sun Fire T2000 to the PostgreSQL community
Date
Re: [PERFORM] Sun Donated a Sun Fire T2000 to the PostgreSQL community
List pgsql-hackers
Folks,

> I am thrill to inform you all that Sun has just donated a fully loaded
> T2000 system to the PostgreSQL community, and it's being setup by Corey
> Shields at OSL (osuosl.org) and should be online probably early next
> week. The system has

So this system will be hosted by Open Source Lab in Oregon.  It's going to
be "donated" to Software In the Public Interest, who will own for the
PostgreSQL fund.

We'll want to figure out a scheduling system to schedule performance and
compatibility testing on this machine; I'm not sure exactly how that will
work.  Suggestions welcome.  As a warning, Gavin Sherry and I have a bunch
of pending tests already to run.

First thing as soon as I have a login, of course, is to set up a Buildfarm
instance.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus