Re: postgresql and process titles - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kris Kennaway
Subject Re: postgresql and process titles
Date
Re: postgresql and process titles  (Jim Nasby <jnasby@pervasive.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 12:29:14PM -0500, Jim C. Nasby wrote:

> Unless supersmack has improved substantially, you're unlikely to find
> much interest. Last I heard it was a pretty brain-dead benchmark. DBT2/3
> (http://sourceforge.net/projects/osdldbt) is much more realistic (based
> on TPC-C and TPC-H).

Have you tried to compile this on FreeBSD?  It looks like it (dbt1 at
least) will need a moderate amount of hacking - there are some Linux
assumptions in the source and the configure script makes assumptions
about where things are installed that cannot be overridden on the
commandline.

Kris