Re: Join issue - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Join issue
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 11:10:46AM -0700, Burak Seydioglu wrote:
> I have a query to return the latest contract and contract status for a
> house... What i am trying to do is to get the rate of electricity for the
> latest contract... I am trying to retrieve the latest provider rate before a
> contract is signed.

I don't have a proposal to rewrite, but I suspec this is going to be
easier with a query to get the latest provider rate in the FROM
clause.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
Users never remark, "Wow, this software may be buggy and hard
to use, but at least there is a lot of code underneath."    --Damien Katz