Re: T-shirt help wanted - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: T-shirt help wanted
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> >> 8.0
> >> http://www.commandprompt.com/images/mammoth_versus_dolphin_500.jpg
> >
> > Oh, I was looking for this recently.  Why doesn't a Google image search
> > for "mammoth dolphin" pull up this image on the first page.  It does
> > have a link as the first hit, but the link is dead.
>
> Well that first link (oddly) is where someone downloaded it... we don't
> have the graphic anywhere on the web... well now we do because google
> will index this email in about 4 hours ;)

Ah, so it wasn't there before.  That makes sense why I couldn't find it.
When you mentioned the campfire a week ago I wanted to show the link so
people would understand your reference, but couldn't find the image at
that time.

--
  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us