Re: WAIT on release info -- tommorrow! - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jim C. Nasby
Subject Re: WAIT on release info -- tommorrow!
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 03:53:53PM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Tue, 23 May 2006, Josh Berkus wrote:
>
> >Marc,
> >
> >>-announce message is just now approved, sorry for delay ... and I approved
> >>the *last* one that was in the list ...
> >
> >Oh, good, that's the right one.  Thanks.
> >
> >Hmmm, maybe we should look into automating -announce in the future?
>
> Actually, not sure why we don't have your stuff auto-moderated anyway,
> like we do with David's posting of the Weekly news ... what address should
> I add to the list of 'doesn't need moderating'?

That doesn't address the issue of other posters waiting a long time for
approvals. There should be more than one person who can moderate, and if
people aren't going to check daily there should be notifications when
new stuff arrives.