Re: Banners on postgresql.org not running on pgsql? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Banners on postgresql.org not running on pgsql?
Date
Re: Banners on postgresql.org not running on pgsql?
Re: Banners on postgresql.org not running on pgsql?
List pgsql-advocacy
Marc,

> As embarressing it is to say, we've been using the MySQL version of
> phpAdsNew for almost a year now ... its the only one we could find that
> could actually keep up with the # of hits that the web sites are getting

Um, you just sent that to the list.

I think that's now a priority to fix immediately.  I wish you'd brought that
up on pgsql-WWW, I don't think any of us would have found it acceptable to
switch.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions