Re: Super-smack? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Steinar H. Gunderson
Subject Re: Super-smack?
Date
List pgsql-performance
On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 03:05:54AM -0500, Scott Sipe wrote:
> So, my question is, before I do any further digging, is super-smack
> flawed?

It's sort of hard to say without looking at the source -- it certainly isn't
a benchmark I've heard of before, and it's also sort of hard to believe a
benchmark whose focus seems to be so thoroughly on one database (MySQL). The
site claims (about PostgreSQL) support that "it looks like it works";
certainly not a good start for fair benchmarking :-)

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/