Re: query tool save problem - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Jan Zach
Subject Re: query tool save problem
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

that is really strange. Maybe it could be FreeBSD related problem? Anyway, I would expect that this behaviour has to
producean erroneous state or exception and it woule be nice to notify the user as the surprise the next day is not nice
:-)Thanks

Regards

Jan